terms of agreement
1. I understand that I am participating in the classes, workshops, or services offered by Chrysalis Holistic Healing, during which I will receive information and instruction about holistic healing, herbalism, qigong, yoga and/or mindfulness. I recognize that even gentle activities require personal exertion that may be strenuous and might cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in any and all activities. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical conditions that would prevent my full participation at Chrysalis.
3. I understand that if I am pregnant, I will take necessary steps to ensure my doctor and health care providers know I am participating in holistic healing. I assert that I am of fit health to participate in chosen activities and will alert all facilitators or practitioners that I am pregnant.
4. In consideration of being permitted to participate in activities at Chrysalis, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the retreat.
5. I agree to seek these or other professional services, if needed. I am fully responsible for the decisions and actions I take in regard to my life and affairs. I shall in no way hold Chrysalis, its representatives Dr. Emily Anne McDonald, MD, and all facilitators and practitioners, liable or responsible for any actions I take during or after activities at Chrysalis. I understand that Chrysalis, its representative Dr. Emily Anne McDonald, MD and all facilitators and practitioners, make no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, about any results to be achieved.
6. In further consideration of being permitted to participate, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Chrysalis, its representatives Dr. Emily Anne McDonald, MD and all facilitators and practitioners, for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating at Chrysalis. I, my heirs and legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Chrysalis, its representatives Dr. Emily Anne McDonald, MD, its facilitators and practitioners, or property owner Dawn Bennett, for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
7. REFUND / CANCELLATION POLICY - Facilitators and Practitioners reserve the right to cancel or postpone classes, workshops, or services for inclement weather. Should a cancellation be necessary by Chrysalis, all fees will be refunded back to participant or credited towards the account paid. If you need to cancel your reservation, full refunds are available prior to 24 hours of event or service start time.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree and confirm being invited to consult legal counsel before signing below.